Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Hey shorty, it's your birthday..

Happy Birthday,

to our beloved flower girl with the sweet smile, Le Shen

It's been great knowing you and somehow, you've had a big impact factor in my life even within that short space of time we've known each other. Have a grrrrrrrrrrrrrreat Birthday!

ADD-ONS during the day

I was awaken by a call at about 10.50 by the birthday girl, askin if I'm awake (she probably knew from the groggy bahhh voice that greeted her) and if we could all go for lunch together, which we did, and will become the focus of the remainders of this posts. I was in the lab bout 12 to meet them when an unfamiliar girl wearing almost no pants came into the lab, but I thought it's one of Tse Yuen's friends I didn't recognize and just got back to doing what I was doing. Then I doubled back.
OMG, it's Shen with new unrecognizable hair

So, plan on, and there in the troupe were The Birthday Girl, Tse Yuen, Felicia, Khi Khi, Jeremy and myself. IOI, Wong's Cock Chan Char Char Chan Teng.

Then our Birthday Girl ordered a drink.
O_O
.. and began sippin away happily.
"I'm thirsty"
"Let's not waste okay?"
NYUM *slurrrp slurrp gulp*
"Don't stop me! I Thirsty girl!!!!!!"
"Need... to get in there... for that... last drop!"
"Ahhh, the little ones did help quench my thirst after all"

Okay, enough of rubbish and here's what happened. That's the complimentary birthday giant drink that you get if it's your birthday (bring your IC). We helped finish that together.
Here are our happy bunch of girls.. Okay, maybe Shen wasn't that happy for some reason.
More of our threesome of happiness (L-R: Shen, Khi Khi, Felicia)
They are still happy =p Cute creatures girls are aren't they? Give em a big bucket of tea and they smile free of charge.
Unlike the dudes who just make boring, sleepy or lost faces (hehe, just kiddin, I'm one of you guys)
See how much attention I pay the camera?
Finally, A Groupie with Everyone. We are happy. Let this moment be digitally frozen for all of eternity.

*not so relevant*
After Lunch
The odd body shape picture taken by TY.
Hee hee, babai!

3 comments:

stinchan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
stinchan said...

what's with the dirty old man ''hehe'' laugh at the end...

kienz said...

do dirty old men do that? I thought it's 'cheeky young giggly girls' who do that one. Hmmm, I dunno, ran outta captions