Saturday, January 10, 2009

Procrastinator Trudges On

What could this be about?

Me?
Nah, 'tis bout me
JS (left): No, it's bout me!
Poing: Alright, whatever..

It all began in an old fashioned Malaysian night in Poing's house, as usual.
(the picture above is a reflection off my shiny ol' Z610i)
And this is a lil souveneir that Dodo left on my skin prior to leaving KL. She says she genuinely attempted to draw an old fashioned 'smiley face'. Oh dear.. Her skill with the pen-is indeed, unsatisfactory.
Let's take a moment to reflect the whole point of this long-overdue post...
Oh!
Yes, it was the fair one's birthday, and we decided to hooha it in a coffee shop with a slice of Starbuckeroo Tiramisu that Alvin (the other fair one) brought, hoo ha
Watch her expression, she's thrilled (by the looming cake-onslaught)
What did I tell ya?
Possible couple? Look at them, Alvin's got his tongue out in anticipation and Jac's got the 'sly' face on, it's gonna happen, right?
Happy Belated Birthday? Gosh it was only 8 days ago, but it really felt like an eternity has passed since then.
Now, it's time to make a wish... No Poing, only Jin Seon gets to make one...

*Dish*
At last, the gloves that I have been wanting for over a month.. or two. Fresh from Everybody Martial Arts at Jalan Brunei Barat, KL.
At a price of RM85 (ouch), genuine leather to wrap my porky hands while I hammer that punching bag. Wheee.

Last three pictures modeled by Left Hand. Photographed by Right Hand.

2 comments:

Rae Lee said...

walau... what are the gloves for?? Looking very scary! :p
and WOAH, expensive huh??

kienz said...

hahaha, for me (or anyone) to use when they punch the 1+ month old punching bag, currently hanging proud in front my main hall outside. Gotta wear gloves or you'll get bruises aplenty >_< yesh, they're pricey (but they're good!)