Monday, January 19, 2009

Shopping Haul

Jin Seon: Jo, why do you have so many orange and red shirts??
Me: Well I buy them for CNY every year and since that's about the only time I shop....

After many rounds of shopping, my haul includes:
1. 3 T-shirts & some shorts
2. Jeans
3. Shoes
4. Wallet
5. 3 pairs of socks
6. Ankle weights
7. New water bottle (related to 6)
8. Undies!

woohoo! I'll only post pictures of the items I don't feel too lazy to snap. heh, too male to do it so thoroughly (wtf if I was that male what the hell is this post doing here, shiet)

1. Mr. Green Shoes, with an unknown brand "Line 7" (which sounds like a rip off of a guitar effects brand Line 6) with not bad shoes at 60 bucks? Still trying to get used to walking in these, they're not the most comfy in the world after you've walked a long time, maybe I have feet too wide for them. They're getting more comfy as the days pass though, weathering themselves to my feet. Sure didn't feel much discomfort when I was testing them -_-

4. Mr. Brown Scaly wallet; My room lighting's not good enough to take a decent picture (and I'm too damn lazy to do anything about, so sue me) but, yeah I like it a lot. The metal tag says "Smalto" which is until I bought this, an unheard of brand to me. Serving me well, slimmer and wider than my previous 5-year old wallet.
5. Renoma Socks; Ahh... love at first touch. They were so soft and cushiony and thick that I can't help but to get three pairs (of different designs). Worn 2, saves my sole..

6. Ankle weights, 2.25 kg per side. Model: Mr. Furry Right Leg.
7. Water Bottle: That wasn't the original pair of ankle weights I got. The first had a lil hole which leaked its fillings out, so I went back and changed for the pair above, which is heavier and cheaper. So they owed me 10 bucks from the difference in the item values, which prompted me to get something to make up my money's worth. This bottle made me splurge another 10 bucks. Bahh

Last but not least...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Gong Xi Fa Cai in advance!


15 comments:

陈一豪 said...

Actually Line7 does badminton stuffs.

The pair I am wearing is a Line7 pair adn its pretty good.

kienz said...

I see, thanks for the info, lil mystery solved =D

Anonymous said...

JEANS!!!! ahaahahahahahaha ;)

stinchan said...

actually...the only thing i like are the socks.I think the shoe is kinda ugly. Me like leather

kienz said...

Michy: Yes, JEANS! Alas, I have hopped onto the bandwagon of the blue army >_<

Chan: The shoe's just a normal walking shoe, but I like em. Leather shoes not suitable for my use yet, makes me feel old too, tried to avoid them =D hahah, and yeah the socks are freakin comfy, good buy =D haha

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

aahha this post almost looks like one of those online boutiques out there.. if i don't understand english and just look at pics, i might think you're selling pre-loved items :D

aehknum said...

whoa your undies very cny! bagus la.. can menang more judi =)

and yeap, line7 shoes are usually for badminton. are you sure they are not court shoes? ehh cant wait for the next badminton session =)

aehknum said...

and btw, cool shoes! I love this kind =)

kienz said...

Suzz: Oh nooo, you make me worry bout my level of bimboticity >_<

MK: Thanks yous! Yeah never knew Line7 made buttminton shoes, but nah, can't be court shoes, doesn't feel right for that. hehe, yeah, bila boleh? Wanna gamble on cny? hahaha, I'll come prepared =D

wέι εяи said...

wah ur hauls! why do u have more orange and red shirts than me? -__-"

kienz said...

Because I shop only before CNY annually, makes sense right? (You got red undies like that too? haha)

wέι εяи said...

hmm. makes sense, i think my red and orange clothes are facing extinction haha. No I have no red undies. Red undies or bra reminds me of, ahem, something not so nice haha

kienz said...

Like period stains? hahahah
You should get a set of red lingerie, I think it'd look Woohoo... not specifically on you, I mean, ya know, red lingerie is hot in general. hahah

wέι εяи said...

NO LAH DON'T BE SO SICK CAN ANOT hahaha. ok la not really vy sick but i meant red or purple lingerie reminds me of hookers sometimes. depends which shade thou ><

kienz said...

Hooker?????? Hooookahhhhhhh!? why?