Sunday, January 4, 2009

She's got Balls

After getting her a deferment letter, after her friends from school have left the camp, after she's gotten a hold of herself from homesickness, after my parents have paid her a visit in camp today, she has decided to go on ahead with the 3 month NS program. My parents even said the camp ain't as bad as she dramatized and after she re-read her SMSs to my mother, yeah she said she overdid it =_= Alright then, she's got something to prove to my dad that she can take this shit, so go for it. I'll be payin her a visit next weekend too, hoo ha~! The family is rather proud of her balls, even if they bloomed late, hahah

7 comments:

stinchan said...

teenagers i suppose, making mountains outa molehills. I just cooly got exemption status heh. wonder why none of you suckers ever thought ofdoing that

kienz said...

Why were you so specially exempted? hehe, well I guess no one really wanted to lie so much about it, my sister didn't at least =p

Bout the teenager part, I think it's just homesickness for the first time, the girls tell me it's normal.hmmm, my balls do not comprehend fully, but I'm trying

Jin said...

GO GO Jo's sister with balls!

stinchan said...

kerana mulut saya manis dan pandai bercakap haha. beats me as well, cant really understand the homesickness thing, people crying missing mummy daddy and all...pfft

kienz said...

Jin: Hmmm..

Chan: Yeah right, you probably licked the officer's nuts or something. I haven't tried, always been a jaguh kampung. hahaha

Jin said...

the kena licked one??

kienz said...

Jin: *_*