Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Gung Hey Fat Choi

Happy Chinese New Year to all, Mooo. I've been getting "Happy Niu Year" a lot this year -_-" Anyway, my house hosted on the eve of CNY and I've already began losing money we've already began gambling before the Moo New year's in, how typical of the 'lan dou' Chinese that I am makes up my family. With reference to my shopping haul post, yeah most of the stuff has been worn on the New Year itself.. =D

"Red, red wine~"

I shall fatten this post up a lil soon =)
just like how I'll be fattened up soon
On the first day of CNY my true love gave to me, food. Care to guess which male my dad is?
The sister on the left and my grandparents; red & pink overflow

.
.
.

Oh yeah! 2 days ago it was the annual double-open-house day during CNY, and as usual, Su Ann's was on the afternoon while Sze Yuen's was at night. When the gambling began in Su Ann's, I joined a poker table (Texas Hold 'em) and got a pair of 4s in my hand, which came up to a fullhouse by the end of the round. That first game, I think I took half the chips or more of everyone's, kinda evil =P everyone was all for it because the cards in the middle were sure chances of a flush at least, ngiahahaha =D And I busted Wai Hou's bluff when he took too long to consider his call. He threw 10 bucks at me (which was the buy-in, actually) and I followed. Ngiahahaha =D All in all, I won quite a bit that day even if I didn't gamble much, still 2 figures though =p I attribute it to this
San Nin Fai Lok

2 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

have an OXpicious year ahead, you!

you're not alone with the $$$-losing situation.. my gambling "luck" is in the pits the first three days of CNY >__<

kienz said...

heheh, I've won back already =D

Wow, something new, Ox-picious huh. hahah