Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Shop the Shop

An impromptu shopping trip today with Jin Seon and Alvin yielded well for Mr. Author, for he got about everything he set out to get. A pair of shoes, ankle weights and 2 T-shirts later, he returned home a happy man to type this post as his short legs swing happily with his new ankle weights strapped on. Pictures soon!

Words of Wisdom
Stupidest Idea tonight (no prizes for guessing who's it was):
"The worst prank you could probably play on a girl would be to tattoo her armpits black when she's drunk"

On another note, if you've been reading me long enough you should remember me having a baby cousin sister (who turns for this May, Hurrah!) who had a brain infection last year (I can't find the post, maybe my ex deleted it last time). She was prognosed to have Rasmussen's encephalitis. About a week ago, my dad was eagerly showing me on TV where Ripley's was showcasing a girl with half a brain, living life quite normally as a high achiever in school. Her story included her going through an operation to remove half a brain, or hemispherectomy. My dad was going on and on about how amazing it was, like how a kid would marvel at a circus maybe. And little did he notice that this was the exact thing that could've happenedt to my lil baby cousin sister. I opened my mouth a few times intending to say something (mostly when his attention was on the TV) but nothing came out, and I decided that I'll just keep it that way. No point stirring anxiety and unwanted attention to the lil girl right? Hehe, ah well, Hoo ha, she's healthy as a brat now alright!

No comments: