Friday, January 2, 2009

2009

Time for lyric play
Let it be by The Beatles

When I find myself in times of trouble,
Brother Kenny comes to me,
speaking words of wisdom,
let it be

And in my hour(s) of darkness he is,
wincing right beside of me,
because I punched his ribs,
to let em bleeeed



Song change

Hey Jude
Kenny: Hey Jo, where are your keys?
Brother: In my pocket, yup, in the left side.
Kenny: So why'd you, just punch me hard in the ribs, when I began, to reach for them there?

When I arrived to save the drunken brother from the scene....
Me: Hey dude, don't hit me bad.
Have some water, let's go together.
The minute, you get back into your car,
it's not so far, to get home together.

Tony: So let's go since you need a ride, to save, your bane.
It's not the best first impression of your brother.
And don't you know he's drank too much, a senseless fool.
Your friends must feel stress, it's bad, like boulders.

Brother: Na na na na, na na na na *while wagging you a middle finger*


This briefly describes my drunken brother who yet again, required us to save him and bring him up to his room. I had a safer night with Poing, Jin Seon, Jaclyn, Sze Yuen (OOh yeah a growing list of women..), Junde (dang), Choong Khin, Tony, ALVIN! and Yee Hou. Playing "Taboo", drinking wine (courtesy of Poing's dad, thank you very, very much), Vodka with Juice (Jin Seon's, thank you very, very much) and Chivas (Tony, thank you very, very much, especially for towing home that dead truck that was my brother) etc etc. Nothing too exciting, but just the right amount of high from friends and alcohol to be a great night without anything too exciting.

Before I forget, thanks Jac for dining with me so I'll avoid a lonely New Year's Eve dinner, and also for shopping for the stuff with me so we had enough supplies for the night.

Oh yes, thanks for leaving the Wii at my place, Jin Seonus.

My New Year's Resolution:

To Be Punctual.

Goodbye to you, 2008, and hello 2009

Woops, Happy Belated New Year =P

No comments: