Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another day of being Gay

Gay meaning HAPPY, of course =) Had a few light drinks in Republic, a bar, with my fellow donkeys of war (also known as uni friends). Listing: Shimbo, Michy, Armando Amanda, Poingers and James, Tony, Jin&Laverne, Su Ann&Waikit (spelling?), Whee! Kiat Alvin and Dorin! (Boy, that took me a while to list)

My drinks
1. House white RM13
2. House red RM 13
3. Midori Melon RM 15
I feel that much poorer, but at least I had fun =D

Ah well, every lazy workhorse deserves a break or two right? In this case I had two of course, yesterday and today =D Now, don't accuse me of being an alcoholic, I was just being nice and polite by attending a drinks-session when called by my very nice and sincere fellow donkeys =D

I promise myself I won't be under the influence of alcohol tomorrow when I type my next post so if I'm wasted or drunk I just won't post!

Many interesting pictures were taken with Shim's camera, including pictures of James and I being each other's bitches, Amanda having an absolutely KO face, Poing with a "kiss-me-I'm-ready" face, me making a guest appearance in a lovey-dovey Jin&Laverne picture etc. I'll link em up when someone posts them =D

*Edit -> Someone has indeed posted them =D

Also, I finally saw the girl that had the intense-eyed expression while giving a 'bedroom-rock-performance' (she was foolin around playin rockstar) in person today, it was hilarious seeing someone you've seen in a picture like that act so prim and proper in person =D

4 comments:

michelle.lee87 said...

I think Tab's down :(
Can't post yet.

kienz said...

hehe, tis' okay, we shall await apatiently akay ah ah ah

Cheryne said...

Hey, nextime don't put ur own photo la, spoil the reader's mood...

kienz said...

=_= comment pembunuh cheryne.. -_- it's meant to convey sadness