Friday, May 16, 2008

Doing the Impossible

It's been bout three and a half years since I've been on a vacation where I'm allowed to stay over at somewhere other than home, and I'm rather looking forward to it even though at the back of my head I know I got a bloody genetics report awaiting me when I'm back. I hope all goes well =)

Ma'Daerah, Terengganu, here I come

And I really hope my baby cousin's fine, she's diagnosed with encephalitis and it's rather scary. Suspected source either mycoplasma or herpes virus, whichever it is, leave her alone already alright, she's only three.

Aihh, get well soon girl =(

*will be away from civilization till Sunday*

2 comments:

stinchan said...

tai ko char lor...leave the safety of your nest.bout sabah, I heard manukan island is a must go. lotta ''lil birds'' there, so I thought you'd be interested, environmental and all.

kienz said...

hahaha, hey I heard the climb'd be impossible to organize, need to book half a year in advance, which was quite a surprise to hear really. But we could still think bout a beach-filled, mountain-free holiday =D btw, it's 'tai ko chai'