Monday, May 26, 2008

What she did to me

I had a rare night out with a Carrot and Cow last night in Pyliamid Pyramid. Carrot and I have been craving for Sushi Zanmai for a while, but since the one who Moos could not take in seafood that night, the plan crumbled (though Carrot had her Zanmai in the afternoon already). Anyway, dinner at Subway, ice cream at NZ somethin (I forgot the name) and a tumble of dirty jokes by Yee Hou later, we rode in his car to send our dear lil carrot home. At her place, she...
Hmmm? My Jasmine (guitar) and some sexy nails
It started with Wei Ern (Carrot) gettin all horny to paint a transparent coat over my nails (I just left my immensely sexy left hand on the table a moment) but I said, transparent like waste time only, cannot see (Me and my big fat mouth). So she proceeded with colours and I told her to "surprise me". Man was I in for a big one.

All these pictures were taken back home actually, with my thrusty trusty Z610i

For your information, this is not the first time Wei Ern's involved in painting my nails, the last time I was in my college's library in the quiet zone (2nd floor) when she, Nar, Hwei Wan, Sharen and Huey Shean cornered me and painted my nails black on one hand. and applied eye liner on me. I was beyond sexy. But since I didn't want all the dudes chicks after me, I went on to Wei Ern's place immediately after to remove that stuff, which by the way, is pretty damn hard to remove. ESPECIALLY the blardy eye liner! Yeeeeeeeee I feel super gay.

By the way, the hideous pink colours were suggested by poultry (Hou the Cow).

I asked my sister if I looked cool playing the guitar fast with a blur flurry of colours following my fingers, maybe like a disco ball you know? Her response..

"No Kien, it's just ugly"

Fine.
"Why?"
I actually forgotten to remove it till this morning when I got a scare in my bathroom while I was happily rubbing myself clean in the shower >_<

9 comments:

giant_w/o_a_cause said...

talk about exploring ur feminine side eh Jo-anne ~ hahahahaha

kienz said...

Joanne by the way, is what my form 4-5 add math teacher used to call me =_= damn, you hit the spot. hahaha! (psst, when's ya turn, Toni [braxton]?)

stinchan said...

i'll call you Jo-lin...like that Jolin we used to think was your sister in high school.

wέι εяи said...

OY!! It was yeehou's idea ok. He picked those colours from my cupboard!! Joanne? Jolin? wow. new names. Ngehhh~

kienz said...

Negatip! I refoose to be Jolin. I prefer Pn Tan's suggestion actually =D hahaha..

Those colours.. roar!

陈一豪 said...

Josephine set arr?

kienz said...

I'd take Joanna, but since my perception of Joanna = Mich's sister, I'd settle for the next fresh name that's closest, Joanne =D hahah

miszmilk said...

Jocelyn! You know, putting nail polish once in a while is fine, but I can't believe your friends manage to put eyeliner on you!

Can I do your eyeshadow then?

Btw, rubbing yourself clean? Why? You're too dirty? (this is so lame... I know but I can't help it)

kienz said...

damn it, su ann that was lame >_< hahaha..

yeah they threatened me with some stuff back then, they were relentless about it.

Hmm, u wanna take it to the next level? why me?? hahaha