Saturday, May 31, 2008

Faceboob

In the past, I've always been rather skeptical about sites like Friendster/Facebook/High5 wtv networks, all beginning with the pioneering Friendster (mostly with little success).

My usual rate of logging into such sites in the past: When someone adds me/writes me a testimonial/messages me and I get an e-mail etc; Rare, less than once in weeks.

This has changed rather drastically lately, and it's because of one trip; Ma'Daerah.

So many photos were taken and uploaded in Faceboob, with all of us tagged and hence being notified by mail all the time when a photo is added/comment is made to the photo; turns Faceboob into something like a forum/giant chatroom. This is especially true when people are online at the same time and comments are replied instantly. I begin to think to a certain extent, Faceboob is kinda cool =D and here's the figures...

Current rate of logging into Faceboob: Daily, when notified by e-mail.

I'm becoming a boob-faced Faceboob nerd, and I feel rather odd XD Still don't bother with most the applications they have though, annoying pesky lil things -_-

And now here's the uncool part, my exams start on the 10th. Hoooo-ray.

I pick all the wrong times to indulge in new interests, mehhhhhhhh~

15 comments:

wέι εяи said...

login into faceboob cuz you wan to see some boobs hahahaha

stinchan said...

don't BS me man...i know why you so into facebook lately...heheh

kienz said...

=_= I should have turned the comments off

wέι εяи said...

ngek ngek. don't shy shyyy lerr hahahaha *tickles*

kienz said...

OIiiiiiiiiiiii this blog is PUBLIC k? =_=

stinchan said...

whahaha....lets eat ice cream..

kienz said...

=_= *regrets*

It's on me if you'd shush -_-

miszmilk said...

what about boobs? am I missing something?

kienz said...

You sure are, but if u reflect on our latest msn conversation you may pick something up -_-

This is bad, I should post more to get this post behind quick

miszmilk said...

omg, perv. you joined fb for that? tsk kienz. tsk tsk. No chestnuts for you.

stinchan said...

hey man, i wouldn't stoop so low as to make you buy me ice cream to just not talk bout ice cream

its okay su ann, he isn't allergic to them like me. I guess he likes ice cream on his chestnuts

kienz said...

miszmilk: No la donkey, it's not directly boob-related, just a useful communication tool -_-

Chan: I bet YOU'd like ice cream on the chestnuts too. nyahahaha

stinchan said...

su ann: i didn't know you were feeding him chestnuts in the 1st place.

kien: nah man I allergic to chestnuts remember.maybe I'll try something like cherries

kienz said...

Nyahaha, that was an evil move, Chan. Enough with you and your omnipresent cherries man, I'm sure you've gathered a whole basket of em by now

miszmilk said...

Yeah, he loves cherries doesn't he. Especially when they come in pair with the stem attached. 3 in a row and it's jackpot for justin.