Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Ma'Daerah 1




was simply fantastic =) and that's Michelle in the bus. The expression below sums up the amount of fun I had
Yeah!
These were the flashing bright sandals I had to wear for the whole trip, for my usual pair kapooted, thanks dad >_<

Despite the two hour or so bus breakdown (front tyre went PoOf!)

Yup..
Some were happy (Why, Jin?)
A very bored trio of Celeste, Mat-diu Matthew and Bob.
A nice picture by Bob, Karak highway
That's Bob, looking REAL happy =D (chor dai di)
What a way to break my holiday-free streak, with the sighting of 4 turtles and one floating up and down at the coast. We got to see two nestings, though one of them only allowed us to see her post-nesting decoy nest-making procedure (she kicked a lotta sand at us with her flippers). During the day, we actually got to release a juvenile that was caught stuck in some pond, after it has been tagged of course. Here he/she is
Being set free, the blood on the right flipper was from the tagging.
Our little celebrity getting paparazzi-ed by us nosy people.
Turtle tracks.
"bye fellas"
Off it goes with a sploosh~
The tyre bust I mentioned caused us to reach bout 11pm or later on that day, which really left us with little time and energy for much else but a short briefing and dinner (Food was provided everyday, they served eggs, eggs, eggs, eggs.. and Oh I forgot, eggs)

The first morning greeted us with pinkish skies, big waves, sandy beaches
Check

A stoner..
Check

And two posers.
Unfortunately, check

Then..
"Now I'm stronger, than yesterday" (psst, it was styrofoam)

A
fter the sun came up properly, we played 'seal', braving the waves and getting repeatedly slapped by mother nature. It was fun though, we must be real bitchy to love getting slapped like that.
The bunch that were there. Michelle was the only sensible one to have her camera for pictures here.

I'd love to finish my post here in the uni library with its splendid connection, but I hear people needing to use the computer and I feel rather inconsiderate using it like that >_<

To be continued, with the rocky shores

2 comments:

wέι εяи said...

YER!! HAIRY LEGS!! shave shave!

kienz said...

Head - If my mom doesn't scold me again.
Armpits - if you really ask.
Legs - No, unless you shave your head/pubes in return. ew. hahaha