Saturday, May 3, 2008

Hairy Windows

After experiencing prolonged periods of intense boredom (maybe it ain't that intense if it's boredom I'm describing here), I've decided to add some 'hoo-ha's to spice things up a notch or two; that's when I decided to make my own hairy Johari and Nohari windows. The former is an ego-stroking *urghhhh* application where you can go in and name my best traits, while the latter, is the darker Nohari window that grants you an opportunity you wouldn't wanna miss to degrade me =D hehe, I'm open to either anyway, not an advertisement, just out of boredom.

Links are to the right, under my "Fellow Brethren" list, Jo-hairy and No-hairy windows.

I sense more people will click on the Nohari window somehow =s

Oh yes, I just bought the same brown laptop sleeve as Michelle and Poing, it's the only one they have in Popular Bookstore anyway (that is of affordable range). Aihh, gonna be a uni-uniform bag soon.

3 comments:

wέι εяи said...

MUST not miss out the "observant"

wέι εяи said...

and i can't find "pervert" for the nohari, so i skipped that. bwahahahaha!!

kienz said...

=_= "perverted"
aihhh *see no evil*