Monday, May 12, 2008

Random moment: A Final Attempt at Avoiding my Aquatic Biology Report

I saw the name "Theodore" on my MSN contact list. Looking at this unique name made me break it down to its components again, like how Analysis became anal-lysis.

My conclusion was that, the first ever person named "Theodore", stank real bad all the time, and was famous for it. Because..

Theodore => The + Odour

It's so prestigious it even sounds majestic to a certain extent.

"Hello my friends, may I introduce to you my childhood friend, The-Odor"

Come on Jo Kien, that was a lame attempt at avoiding work.

JK: OK, fine, I'll continue with work then =(

*Btw, Theodore if you ever read this, its purely of entertainment value and I really didn't mean to say that you stink... even if I think you do =)

No comments: