Thursday, May 1, 2008

StarbuckZzzzzz..

I'm actually threatening to fall asleep in Starbucks, damn.. And I have a caffeine fix right beside me -_- Can't blame my body though, slept only after 4 last night (after that alcohol and supper), woke up for a walk in kiara hill with mom today at 8 and then went to the gym till bout 10. Added my own workout and stretching to it till bout 11 at home after that. Breakfast felt like dinner (the sheer amount of food.. urgh) and now I'm pooped -_- Hero Kien does it again, abuses his body with activities and deprives it of sleep!

It's really not that I didn't wanna sleep, I can't!

gahhh, turn my biological cock clock back where it should be.

Wake up! Assignment time!

3 comments:

Cheryne said...

Take good care! Gambatte!

kienz said...

hehe, taken, babi-fied myself at home for several hours after that Zzzz.. Ahhh

wέι εяи said...

go gym??? wow. healthy turtle!