Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Michelle..

An intermission from Ma'Daerah posts is dedicated to MICHELLE, who likes all things BIG!

Ngeehee

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MICHELLE!

Hope you had a GREAT one =D

For this post/occasion, I have saved up pictures I have been eager to post. Let's all have a taste of Michelle.
Michelle and her best bud (together known as the inseperable testicles), Jac (right)
That's her and I, looking mischievous there Mich =D
These pictures were actually taken hours before her departure to Russia, in which she studies at currently, our dear lil girl =D

Michelle
, hope you don't mind, I'm gonna showcase some of your talent =)
She draws
WELL

Those are coloured photostats of her actual drawings =D From our time in form 5, 4 years or so ago. Happy Birthday once again kawan!

2 comments:

Rae Lee said...

i still have that picture of hers in my folder! She's just the greatest eh? :D
how you going dude? :D

kienz said...

hehe, yeap yeap, she's our lil princess =D I'm doing fine, just a surge of pre-exam, end of term assignments barraging me, but I'm surviving =D