Thursday, October 16, 2008

Aw Yeah

Thanks, Gang! Which includes Michelle, Shim, le Bounce, Jin Seon, Amin, Tony, Amanda, Alvin, Jin and Wen Han! Whew, did I miss anyone!? For they got me...


THIS FOR MY BIRTHDAY, AWOOOOOOGA!

Must refrain from it till I'm done with exams, must okay Jo Kien, be good.
Maybe they got me that to get me distracted so they'll BEAT me in the exams!
They usually do anyway stupid -_-
Oh yeah
Top-secret post from Lab4, my first time posting from here Oh wow -_- Okay, get back to what you're meant to do staying back Jo Kien Yeah, yeah, Thesis!





"Damn, the DVD's GOOD"





4 comments:

Cheryne said...

Wow, the feeling must be like me getting Homeboy's concert DVD, excited...But I haven't get that yet.=p

What can I get for you?

kienz said...

to cheryne: hahaha, I guess you'll understand. You... ngiehehehe.. I dunno actually, use your creativity or ignorance, you choose =D haha, don't worry bout it, it's not essential to our friendship

Rae Lee said...

lol, you reminded me of my bf and his obsession with Pink Floyd.. and the excitement he expressed when he received a book about Pink Floyd from me... haha..

you must be so excited! haha... and looks like someone has already dived into watching it? lol... btw, i didn't realise you like aerosmith! now i know :D

ah, same here, what do you wish to have from australia that would work as a *belated* birthday present from me? hehe...

big smiles!!

kienz said...

I likey Aerosmith, and yeah, I couldn't hold back, though I did my work while watching it. hehe, don't worry bout the pressie etc dude