Friday, October 10, 2008

Before I forget..

I had a relatively quiet, but blissful birthday, despite all that reports =_=

*gets into I-just-won-a-Grammy mode*
I wanna thank my mom and dad (no, really!) and everybody who's wished me today, some from abroad and others to my face =D Also, I'd like to thank my buncha lab buddies for that cheeky and literally creamy surprise they had for me today. Birthday boy + cake. You do the math -_- Thanks Shen (the depressed serial cell killer *pat pat*), Tse Yuen (the one who salam-ed me in the morning), Tajang (leaf man) and Dyanna (the one going mad with bugs), you dudes and dudettes made my day.

While I didn't exactly 'celebrate' extravagantly in any way, I did have supper at 1am (the first hour of my 21 year old-hood =D) with my parents and sister (actually, I slept past dinner, that's why) and 'rewarded' myself with ample lazy time and sleep before diving in on the report work today. Ah well, I'm Lee-gal now, what do I do? Report la, stupid.

I can
totally picture Tony and Shim going "Go get laid!" with their overly happy donkey faces (with Michelle giggling and cheering in the background and Poing having a dirty look while imagining it) *_* Look what kinda impressions of yourselves you guys have left me with? hahaha

10 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

HAPPY EPPY (belated) BIRTHDAY!!

wishing you belatedly on this blog, hahaha

had fun blasting your brain cells for those reports?

kienz said...

Gosh, commenting at such an ungodly hour, you alright there? hahah, thanks anyway =) Still blasting man, memerah jus otak yang semakin kering

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHA! Filthy Five! :P
But I actually can sort of imagine that scene. Go Brother Lee!

kienz said...

=_= hey aren't YOU supposed to be Brother Lee? hahah

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

lol, speak to yourself, "ungodly hour" ey =P

gotta keep squeezin yo!

kienz said...

hehe, this is 'Jo Kien-has-a-lot-of-work' mode, where sleep is only essential at about once in two days. Things get ugly, so do I, hahaha

Btw, squeezin what, yo yo? =D

Jin said...

get a wife

kienz said...

wife or life? hahah

Jin said...

wife.. hehe you are 21 can get married edy

kienz said...

I thought you could do that at 16? You must feel like you're running late by now then =p