Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Jo Kien is...

I dunno man, what do you say?


a) a freakin intelligent asshole
b) a procrastinating asshole
c) a handsome asshole
d) a lovely asshole (with little fluffy hairs lining the perimeter)
e) just an asshole

Anyway, in my efforts to procrastinate *hint hint*, here are a few pictures Jin uploaded in facebook from our Emerge competition which I've never seen, so here goes.
Sparks takin a picture after the Mega-Emo-band took theirs, which garnered a comment from the photographer
"Wow, you guys are so different from the band before"
What we were thinking:
Tony: Okay, now I look cool.. one more bar till I sing..
Me: Okay, now we play G... G... G...

I don't even know what to say about this picture. Someone help me with a caption?

This I gotta say though, dark, blue background with red spotlight on subject makes anybody look cool. hahahaha, Emo-mode! Emode! (bah, lamer)

"I've hidden this fact for a long time.. I've decided to come clean.. I was actually born a Siamese twin"

Fine!
"You caught me at it again, I WASN'T born a Siamese twin.. I was a Siamese quadruplet, happy!?"

Damn, I really prefer research over exams. Even writing two theses would've been better than this. And I miss jammin with Sparkos. Stage time too. Bwah, we always want what we don't have/get.

I'm Life's a bitch~

-_-"

~krow ot kcaB ..tsaf oot hsinif ot mees syawla stsop gnitanitsarcorp ,nmaD

9 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

ooh your meiosizing solo --> siamese twin --> siamese quadruplet pics reminded me of a music video, can't rmmbr which

kienz said...

definitely not one Sparks was in, hahah

miszmilk said...

I can't believe you wrote the last sentence backwards, and i can't believe i took the time to read it.

Anonymous said...

oh oh the picture without caption..

tony: *looks at hand* ok...this is what im gonna sing next...

jo: hehe.. hope he likes the new lyrics

kienz said...

miszmilk: Actually, I really can't believe you took the time to read it. hahaha

Shim: Thanks =D

aehknum said...

omg, I was about to say what Miszmilk said, I actually took time reading it backwards too.. LOL!!

kienz said...

I'm rather amazed, hahaha

Rae Lee said...

i didn't even realise that the last sentence was backwards! I thought it was jsut random scribbles... That proves my intelligence for not being at its best at the moment.. becos exams are just around the corner, I decided to dumb-i-fy my brain... :p don't know whats the right word haha..
Those are really cool pictures there... Especially the last picture... quadruplet you eh? LOL :p

kienz said...

rac: I thought I replied this comment, but I guess connection failed me. hehe, nah you're just not as free as the rest to waste their time. haha. I was being lame with my pictures, that's all >_<

WE: damn, something's wrong man, I can only read the first two lines of your comment, the rest are censored, thanks man!