Monday, October 20, 2008

Old School Monkey

.. that's what Shen labeled me for my keen sense of smell, for that's what old WORLD (she remembered it as 'old school') monkeys/apes are known for, their keen sense of smell and taste. New World apes such as ourselves are known for our sense of sight and sound. Ah well, I do tend to detect most of the female scents about anyway, not to mention smelly dudes that could be detected from a deceivingly 'safe' distance. Okay, procrastination post over, let this Old School Monkey return to work.


I'm beyond cool

3 comments:

Rae Lee said...

monkey...?! LOL, now I shall create a new nickname for you... will produce results later... after i've gotten over darn uni stresss... grrrr...

kienz said...

Roadrunner, roadrunner, roadrunner runs on the roaddd *meep meep*

Anonymous said...

sei gay lou! :( old school nicer mar...bler...