Monday, October 20, 2008

Toilet Poems

This e-mail is probably old news to most of you, but I can't help it, I was a sniggering idiot when I saw it. I can't believe this, but I got this from my MOM! I'll just pick out the few good ones =D

POEMS FOUND IN TOILETS

THE 'FUTURE' IS IN YOUR HAND ,
HOLD IT GENTLY'

A budding poet trying his best...
Here I lie in stinky vapor,
Because some bastard stole the toilet paper,
Shall I lie, or shall I linger,
Or shall I be forced to use my finger?

Before he graduated to be a poet, he wrote this...
Here I sit, broken hearted
Tried to shit, but only farted

Someone who had a different experience wrote,
You're lucky you had your chance
I tried to fart,
And shit my pants!

Perhaps it's true that people find inspiration in toilets.
I came here to shit and stink,
But all I do is sit and think.

There are also people who come in for a different purpose...
Some come here to sit and think,
Some come here to shit and stink,
But I comehere to scratch my balls,
and read the bullshit on the walls....
Ministry of Environment advertisement.
We aim to please!
You aim too! Please!

13 comments:

Jin said...

saw this one in one of the toilets b4:

If you sprinkle when you tinkle,
Please be sweet and wipe the seat

kienz said...

If it's yellow, let it mellow,
if it's brown, flush it down


Meet the Fockers or something =D haha

Jin said...

If its green, must be from your spleen,
If its black.... WHAT THE HECK?

Rae Lee said...

"If you sprinkle when you tinkle,
Please be sweet and wipe the seat"

I've seen that one before...

LOL, the other 2 are funny :p

such an interesting poem! And its from ur mum? hahaha...

kienz said...

to Jin: heheh, now where's THAT from?

rac: My mom got it from a chain mail too, I doubt she'd sit down writing all that >_<

Jin said...

original recipe.

feeling creative suddenly

kienz said...

Wow, not bad! Lemme try!

hmmm...

What a day,
let us all pray,
so our butts won't stray,
the unmanly way


Hmm.. that's more gay than toilet-y

whoosh goes wee wee,
halt the golden stream,
shake ol' twinky,
not until you cream.

ah dang -_- I'm bad at this

Cheryne said...

Omg..u two can organize toilet poem competition

kienz said...

haha, wanna join? it's free =D

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

"so our butts won't stray the unmanly way"??

so what is a manly way for butts to stray might i ask.. you're right, it sounded more gay than it is toilet-y bwhahaha

kienz said...

hehehe, sorry, hanging around the wrong influences

Jin said...

jo, your poems very yeehou-ish

kienz said...

oh no, please, not the big YH! *repents*