Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Weak Week of Death

Due Dates
Tuesday 5 pm: Plant Biotech Report 3 (22 feckin pages dammit, on time)

Wednesday 5 pm: Plant Biotech Report 4 (Extended, I feel sheepish) + MBB REPORT 4
Thursday: Rest =D Refer to Friday
Friday: MBB Report + Fart Arse Genomics Report DONE YEAH!

*YEAHS, IT'S OVER 14/10/08*


A friend from the lab's (It's NOT Tajang Jinggut) depiction of man in distress (being tied up for gay-rape)


Additionally, I should hand in my Methods & Materials + Introduction for my thesis on Monday, and my Results section on Friday. Just a self-reminder/demotivator/discipline measure. Whee, my predicted absence is explained.
*Edited: I thought MBB report 4 was due on Friday. It's not. It's due tomorrow. TOMORROW! $%^&*())*&^$#**&^%$#%^&*(
bye

6 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

all zee best!

nice cartoon btw

kienz said...

hahah, thanks +_+

Cheryne said...

Don't try to seduce me with the pic. Jia You on your report

kienz said...

hahah, not trying, but if you're seduced I can intro you to the artist =D hahaha, he's taken, sadly

Thanks

miszmilk said...

Mine's 24 pages! beat you! lol. Good luck! Let us both survive through the month.

kienz said...

aw dang >_< hahah, fine you win