Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Music for the Dreamer

Thanks to Shen and Jac giving me some of their music (stole it off their computers), my ears have been pampered luxuriously for the past two days. First, 'El Tango del Roxanne', from Jac's list (Moulin Rouge soundtrack - I didn't watch it), gripping with intensity (and a funny gruffy voice at the beginning - which I have learnt to like). Then there's Carlos Gardel's 'Por Una Cabeza', another tango song, though this time, instrumental. I like tango =D

El Tango del Roxanne

Oh yes, even if I did get songs from Shen first, I listened to those later. And in the midst of studying in a lonely night (to add to the drama of all this), Norah Jones' voice mesmerized me to no end with her relaxed rendition of 'I'll be your baby tonight'. I picture many romantic dance scenes with this song somehow, always ending with a cliched sweet, passionate kiss. hehe

'I'll be your baby tonight'
A song to dream along to.

I thank you two ladies for the music.

No comments: