Sunday, October 26, 2008

Oh, so Nomantic

You're jogging with her in a path that's surrounded by trees and it's getting dark. Only the distant street lamps light the dark path ahead as you decide to get back to your ride to get home. Then something came to mind

"Oh wait, this means we gotta get back to the road where that guy warned us about earlier, keep your eyes opened, alright?"
"Ah, shit I'm bloody scared of snakes *grabs my T-shirt tightly by the sleeve*"
*man, my sleeve gonna be loose and gone by the time we get back*
.
.
*after a few enduring moments*
.
.
"Ahh, what the heck, how about this? *puts arm around her*"
"mmm.. okay, a bit better"
"yikes, you're so wet"
"you also wat"
.
.
*silence*
.
.
"I meant your shirt, damn that didn't come out right"
"yeah, shit I just realized too"
*retarded laughs fill the air as we tread back clumsily*

Everything was right, the atmosphere, the location... except the girl -_- Geez, if only I had the opportunity to substitute the girl with a GOI (girl of interest, adapted from the 'gene of interest' from Dr. Robin's lecture slides). We were both grumbling and whining about how unromantic was or it could've been, or how it could've been worst had the company been more idiotic people who would've craved for an opportunity of such. Ah, my insistence on innocence does not stop my mom from thinking something's up though, how retarded. Till I had to say to her in Cantonese "Ngo mm wui sui bei kui geh" (I will not fall at her hands), to which my mom replied "gong dou gam lan teng, jik see lei lou dao sui jor bei ngo?" (What an ugly way to put it, does that mean your dad fell at my hands?). I nodded, heaving a feigning sigh of distress =D hahaha. My sister adds in "Mom, I don't think so la, they're like sisters only" *damn, what the hell, I'm a dude* and then she went on and added cheekily to me "but then, anything can happen" hinting heavily with double eyebrow-raising.


*oh yes, she out-ran me in jogging, I can't keep up with her stamina, shit*
To save face, I challenged her
.
.
"You beat me here, but I may beat you in bed"
"damn you la, what the heck"
"shit man, what if my bed stamina's worse than my jogging stamina"
"bwahahah, just don't go advertising yourself like that or you'll never get a girlfriend"
"bleahhhh"


Help me~
Okay, go study boy!

14 comments:

aehknum said...

awww this is so sweet!! Who's that girl???

Jin said...

aiya who else.. who else eh jo?

nampaknya ada perkembangan.

hopefully not the groin area

kienz said...

MK: My (secondary)school friend >_<
Jin: Hmmmm, I think you're probably guessin wrong =D hahah, takda perkembangan I think, size tak ubah, hahahaah

stinchan said...

this story is as hamm as the salty ocean...

kienz said...

yish, you are so damn ham, you chan. Nothing ham happened also. It's ball ball by the way -_-

aehknum said...

Does she reads your blog?? She might be blushing as she reads all these =) Haha!

Maybe suddenly only she ter-notice your macho-ness.. that she never realises back in secondary school? lol.

kienz said...

Yeah she read it, but her reaction was more like "oi, luckily you never mentioned my name or else no face man!"

=_= hahaahah

aehknum said...

awww. got chance =)

kienz said...

you don't get it, we don't want the chance! hahahah

stinchan said...

awh, so now you left with solo-ing her now on ball days? =D

kienz said...

We haven't been ball-ing man, been studying together though. Bahh, both our exams are loomin

Anonymous said...

actually it wasn't a girl

it was me

a dude

you promised not to put it in your blog!!

Anonymous said...

hahaha LMAO
i like the GOI, they are sisters, and STARMAN!!!
since tajang already know..i shall spread to another dude in the lab :) we shall hav a good laugh when he get back
study lar dating!wetting lagi!

kienz said...

Shen: oiii, eeeeeevil you are. It's already spread anyway, not like you did anything to contain your excitement from the beginning -_-