Sunday, August 31, 2008

And the results told us that..

We didn't win the band category of Emerge. Boo Hoo, only the winners were announced, and they are Bizarre Love Triangle =D Let's give them a BIG HAND!
We did win the MOST POPULAR PERFORMANCE Award though, which is a contest among all the talentime contestants, ngiekz! That's why, we're HAPPY! XD
I shall lay them to rest for now =) You've served me well

Also, to the fecked band who screwed everyone up and still didn't win anything, let's give them a big hand.

It's called the "Middle finger of the Apocalypse"

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAH!!
WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!
CONGRATULATIONS, AND CELEBRATIONS! (you know the song...)

=)

Great job, guys!

kienz said...

"Congratulationsand celebrations
When I tell everyone that you're in love with me

Congratulations
and jubilations
I want the world to know I'm happy as can be."

No, Mich =_= WAHAHAHAHAHAHA, Thanks! and for the second part of the song, no thanks ;P hahah

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

congrats!!! how were the votes tabulated btw? sms? but hey! winning most popular means your band has an appreciative audience out there. ;)

did you see vernmay on the 2nd night/day as well? she asked me to go and i was so tempted to, but in the end couldn't make it coz had to do alot of packing ^^"

Anonymous said...

eh, just that phrase "congratulations, and celebrations" HAHA. I didn't mean the whole song :P

kienz said...

to Suzz: I dunno man, the performance was in the afternoon, so I won't know if she was there at night >_< Hehe, well at least we're not hands-down losers XD

to Mich: *big wide grin*