Monday, August 25, 2008

Break a String..

..or two.

Last nigh, I thought I'd come about changing Emma's strings since it's just a week before Emerge KL's finals. So it all went well and I pricked my left thumb with the G string and it bled disgustingly until the sixth string (high E). As I fixed on the new string, the end containing the ball-bearing broke off -_- One brand new string wasted, and it ain't even my fault. Then I thought I'd fasten on a spare acoustic string of the same thickness and the same thing repeated itself.

I had a great day though, farewell/meeting up old friends for dinner =) Pics to come.

Chan: Ireland-bound on Tuesday.
Carrot: Still gonna be around.
Michelle: Till end of the month.
Yeong Jer: Bout the same as Chan
Kam Tong: FFK-ed and was absent -_- hehe

*oh yeah, the friggin third high E string is finally safely fastened in place and Emma is finally, finally, in tune =) Good night Blog, it's time to do Genomics.

OMG IT'S DUE TOMORROW HAM + LING!

4 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

wahahaha the smiley! whats pylia?

leona lewis performed at the closing ceremony of beijing olympics! watched? or were you too tied up with your report?

=D

kienz said...

I missed it for my friends and report T_T But I WILL watch it either on her official site or Youtube when I am finally liberated from such burdens. The reports I mean =D

Oh Pylia... long story: Think "Lian Poh Yng", her authcate log in, and a face she tends to show a lot.

wέι εяи said...

so i'm not gonna be missed. so sad. T_T

kienz said...

haha, still here ma =D