Saturday, August 2, 2008

Hangover Wars

Justin’s verse
Another night of gay,
has come and gone away,
Tequila and wine,
I don’t wanna be gone

Mmmmm~

Justin: *gulp gulp yap yap yap*

Mine
May be surrounded by,
two other idiots I,
still feel we got owned,
I knew we were gone~

Me: *yap dance sway dies*

oh, you missed it, ya know~
(To our birthday girl Wei Ern, who’d rather work than party)

Dedication to Justin; supplier of the OH-liquid
We’ve been drinking all the liquor,
that ya left with me,
each one a glass or four two,
We’re fine Tony, how are you?

Tony: *Zzzzzz*

We would leave them but we knew that you ain’t drank enough,
my wine was cold and flat,
and we deserved more…
than that~

Mine
Another vomit stain,
another smelly place,
not lucky I know,
But I don’t wanna be gone,
Justin: but you got to be gone

Chorus by Tony before arriving, with backups by Jaclyn from Penang
Let me be gone,
I’m just too far,
from where you are,
I wanna be gone

Tony’s part
And I feel just like I’m drinking,
someone else’s wine,
it’s like I just stepped inside,
when everything was going wrong~

To Wei Ern
And then I know just why you could not come along with me,
this was not your dream,
but you always would eat
with me

Justin’s outburst
Another night of gay has come and gone away,
And when the liquor is gone,
I just wanna go home,
Let me go home

Justin’s 9.30am chorus
Let me go home,
I’ve had my fun,
babies I’m done,
now lemme go home

Tony after breakfast
Let me go home owhhhh owh owh ouwoooo,
It’ll all be alright,
I’ll be home tonight,
I’m going back
home

9 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

i was actually singing this song aloud while reading thru! you guys make great lyricists with the help of a lil -OH =D clapclap!

stinchan said...

-_- i didn't sing that did I. damn man you pretty good at making up lyrics. Damn man, I didn't get to doing what I was suppose to

miszmilk said...

hmmm what's the tune to sing it to? I wanted/suppose to be drinking this weekend but skiing/snowboarding drained all my friend's energy and we only consumed like one third a bottle of vodka. :(

kienz said...

It's to Michael Buble's home, I wrote it myself the next day =D hahaha *bow*

giant_w/o_a_cause said...

dood, u should so become our bands lyricist...then we can start recording our small EP album...in the words of PS2 Guitar Hero II 'You ain't a real band till you record a 4-track...'

i like this post...so much said but so little really told...

kienz said...

hehe, man, I feel so flattered >_<

Anonymous said...

swt..u should not make fun of the nice song... :P
funny though...

kienz said...

to Shen: Hehehe, as a matter of fact, I'm not really making fun of it, just using it to express what really happened that night. The people involved will know how accurate it all is =D haha, it's nice to have a blog post you can sing to once in a while =D

stinchan said...

sorry Tony, hope I didn't permanently damage anything.