Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Leaving on a Jet Plane

Man, when such songs play at the right times, it really hits the nail right on the spot. In an entirely heterosexual note, I think I'm gonna miss Justin *blush*

No one to:
- play bball with me when everyone else's lazy (not that he's really hardworking)
- have spontaneous yumcha/dinner (damn lotus) sessions with
- hit Tony's balls when we're gettin drunk (I ain't doin it)
- have threesomes and foursomes with Jaclyn (now in Kedah) and Michelle (gonna be gone)

Aww mannnn

Good riddance, bon voyage~

Okay, back to Genomics Essay

4 comments:

stinchan said...

hry..i'm hardworking enough to win you in 1-1 =D

its okay man, you can sendiri mali nowadays.

be seeing you in a year, hope you learn to ride a tandem bike by then.

kienz said...

=_=

Rae Lee said...

poor kien :(
so sad, michelle returning to russia, jac off to kedah, chan in Ireland...
Hey! btw, I'll be back in Malaysia from 27 Sept to 6 Oct... 1 week + only... So if we get a chance can meet up? :D
SMILES!!

kienz said...

Yup, do lemme know when you're back since I won't have your number =D hehe