Sunday, August 31, 2008

Losers' Night Out

After such a 'tak puas' day at our finals, I somehow felt that I can't just go home and sleep at 9pm even though my body was screaming "retire me.... pleassssse". So, sad and lonely me found an equally sad and lonely le Bounce online, where we masterminded a yumchar session; Losers' Night Out: The Merdeka Series.

After unsuccessful summoning of several fellow losers, le Bounce was about to retire to bathe (she was also MSN-ing another loser who was bored and reluctant to retire on Merdeka's eve without going out. Then, Jac called, and that changed it all. Loser le Bounce, Loser Kien, Loser Shaw (Other loser talking to le Bounce) and Loser Jac; that's FOUR people, we have a night out! Just as le Bounce and Loser Shaw decided to go bathe and retire with heavy hearts, I called loser le Bounce as she was undoing the final bits of her undergarments to bathe and call it a night (ok la, actually, I have no clue if she even made a move to take off anything yet, tee hee, just to get readers interested =D).

The down part of it all? I was made the biggest loser since I had to pick them all up + they were basically living in... opposite directions. Being made the "Ahmad" of the night, I was automatically made Loser Champ which was later aggravated when they triple-teamed me with their flexible, razor-edged tongues (No, sadly,there was no oral sex nor making out involved).

We adjourned to the Old Town Kopitiam kopikat, "Old Taste" in SS2 which offers pretty good but to some (the three other losers other than hungry-me), intimidating service, since they all wear full-black outfits and stand in lines facing you with a somewhat expectant expression. I thought they were pretty nice? At the stroke of midnight I actually did a Loud 'MERDEKA' Growl, which garnered no response from the laid-back crowd (does ~10 ppl count as a crowd?) and my embarrassed, face-hiding fellow losers. Anyway, at the end of the night, we were practically chased out since they had to bring us the bill without us asking when they were closing, which caused us to perform a grand migration to Yippee Cup, where only I ordered a drink. The other three freeloaders watched and gossiped as they did before as I sucked my ball-free drink (they ran out of the balls or more well-known as "pearls" again).

So much rubbish said, so much gossip made.
what started as a desperate try turned into a crappy, lame lullaby
Losers unite, yeah baby that's right!
Next year when loneliness drives us insane, let's reunite and do this again

Loser 1: Jo Kien
Loser 2: le Bounce
Loser 3: Jaclyn
Loser 4: Shaw Pei

Hoo ha~!

Oh yes, I forgot, Selamat Hari Merdeka~! *Old-fashioned but still much practiced MERDEKA cheer*

*sadly, not a single photograph was taken >_<

No comments: