Sunday, August 3, 2008

MTV Asia Awards 2008

It was a blast, I am now more ready to die as a person since I've seen Leona Lewis (Breakthrough Artist winner) in person. When I saw her standing on that stage singing 'Better in Time' and Bleeding Love', my brain went into a lil trance and my eyes were rather moisty *shy* Though the stupid girls around me cheering SCREAMING non-stop kinda spoiled my moment a bit. It still was beautiful, she seems to have lost a lil weight and gotten a lil more tanned, which is so, the, uber, mega sexy. She's hot =D Too bad she didn't appear in the post-party or I would've gotten her autograph NO MATTER WHAT (my sister and I even had permanent silver marker pens ready, which unfortunately, never got to be used).

This is was her last night =)
*love*
Did I also mention Leona has the cutest, most adorable and gentle voice when she gave her speech? So cuteeeeeee
What she wore after her performance =)

Others like the Click Five, Jared Leto, Jacklyn Victor, Panic in the Disco were all in the post party, resulting in some shoulder-brushing, photo-taking etc from everyone. I didn't really do much but take a few glances or ask my sister if she wanted to take photos there, but she was too shy. One of the funnier things that happened was we saw this guy who REALLY looked like Jared Leto, but in fact, wasn't him. My sister ALMOST went up for a photo >_< good =")" style="font-weight: bold;">

Pussycat Dolls
Jared Leto
Karen Mok
JabbaWockeez (these dudes were just dancers, sporting a white expressionless mask, but they were friggin cool alright)
Super Junior (giant Korean boy band; more than 6 members)
Leo Ku
One Republic Stefanie Sun
Yovie and Nuno (Indonesian band)
Chicosci (Phillipino band)
Lee Yu Chun
Show Lo
Electrico (Singaporean band)
TOR + Saksit
The Script (Irish band, they were pretty good)
Denise Keller (pretty hot)
Dj Utt
Panic at the Disco The Click Five
Project EAR
Jacklyn Viktor
Nicholas Teo
LEONA LEWIS!

(bolded artists performed that night)

To be honest, I haven't seen half the performers/winners before, but it was still great, those who performed proved that they deserved the awards.


2 comments:

stinchan said...

fanboy....'' bagaikan punduk/pungguk (something in malay for owl) rindukan bulan'' the only moon you canhave is the one in the back-seat of your car !

kienz said...

=_= grrrr..