Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Outrageousness

I just took a piss and proceeded to wash and wipe my hands try when something happened, reminding me to write this post. I've seen it many times, but I still don't get it. Take me as an example, I got pretty big hands for my size, prob have a pinky-thumb reach of bout 17-19cm (estimate) and I only need about 6 or so inches of tissue paper from the dispenser to THOROUGHLY dry my hands after washing them. I've consistently seen people with hands no more sizable than mine nonchalantly pulling and pulling and pulling the friggin paper till it comes up to at least 5-10 times longer than what I use. What, the, heck is with them? And when they're done pulling, they crumple it in a ball and throw it away, basically only using the surface of that packed tissue ball to wipe their hands. I know it's free, but you don't have to exercise your (undeserved) right to waste, do you? A lil more is fine, but come on, standing there pulling tissue out continuously for 5 seconds? pffffft.

*and then there are those who don't wash/wipe their hands after taking a piss *Crop science field trip lecturer la la la*

No comments: