Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Bye Michelle

Oh Michelle, Michelle,
tomorrow you'll leave, you'll leave,
your face won't be ours, to see,
oh, Michelle, Michelle (Tan)

*I know it's kinda potong stim to put the '(Tan)' in there but I can't help but picture a Michelle Lee, Lian and possibly more jumping around me about this, pfft, common names. Also, all pictures here are stolen from Mich's blog, and I picked the one above because I think she looks good there (and I like that red&black outfit)

Michelle's leaving-for-Russia eve yet again, I always tend to have the privilege of hanging out with her during this time. Last time we had Justin and Jac together, this time it's just with Tony and I. A few Food Foundry mille crap crepes, a feckin' funny movie (Love Guru), a bowling game each and an arcade game later, we're grabbing hands and sending her home and away again, and now here I am writing this thinking why I forgot to bring my camera yet again -_-

Man, I'm gonna miss all three of my donkeys, also my usual kaki bolas (& makan).
L-R: Michelle (leaving for Kurstk tomorrow; in 3/4 of a day or so, actually), Jac de Big Mac (Kedah), Me (still here -_-) and Chan (Ireland)

Have a safe, safe, journey and enjoy your Russian experience, Michelle. Same goes to Justin and Jaclyn, in your own respective niches.

"and I'm still here"

(Vertical Horizon)


*smile and wave*

When's the next full meeting, eh?

8 comments:

stinchan said...

you all must be glad I decided to take another picture in the karaoke, since you and her and me all seem fonder of the group picture with my leg taking a portion of the photo's right section

kienz said...

=_=

*a rare moment of me rendered speechless*

miszmilk said...

this post seems so sad :(

now we know what use kienz has that picture for (which definitely potrayed Mich's gorgeousness)

oh,and i like justin's shirt :D
wish i was there :(

kienz said...

hehe, don't make me sound like a stalker le susu, I only got the picture from her blog for this post's sake =D

And yeah, it's a sad story ain't it? T_T

stinchan said...

Shapely, I know. I'll be back in June -Sept, if the holidays follow the ways the previous years were handled. Michelle the same time probably. Don't know bout Jag, I remember her saying she might come back..end of September? Or somewhere in the middle.

Su Ann> It's the few of my shirts with stripes, when I had problem finding plainly designed collar T-shirts. Got a hoody in those colours as well, but larger stripes

kienz said...

urgh, useful info, but cut the 'shapely' part. I sure hope there'll be some overlapping holidays around that time, I'll be (hopefully) an Honours student by then =) heheh

Rae Lee said...

aww... poor kien... :p
i'm going home in 2 weekend's time!! will you be available? :p
ar... this post makes me miss all of you guys :( wish i'm flying home like today instead of 2 weekend's time... :(

kienz said...

hehehe, I'll be around and available (with full due respect to my uni schedule). But meeting up a few times shouldn't be a problemo =D