Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Mooncake Festival

is also my grandmother's Lunar Birthday =_=

and even if 'Mid-Autumn Festival' is the right term, I think only fags would use it since Malaysia doesn't even have four seasons =)

Ah well, we gonna have a meal out soon, whee~

Life feels empty after "Emerge KL", I'm missing that hustle and bustle and schedule filled-up to my armpits nostrils.

Conscience to JK: Try doing something productive like studying or your reports and thesis
JK: I can't hear you lalalala~

Happy Birthday, ah pohhhhhhhhhh

9 comments:

陈一豪 said...

Au contraire, I think only uneducated people use 'Mooncake Festival', 'Lantern Festival' or the likes.

Reason is you don't see CNY being called Blackjack Festival, Firecracker Festival or Angpow Festival.

Neither do you see Mid-autumn Festival called Pomelo Fest, though that sounds quite funny.

kienz said...

Aww, may more people join the likes of such educated people like you someday =D I'll just remain the uneducated peasant that I am =D

Anonymous said...

hehe. i join jo too...
being an uneducated peasant is fun. mooncake festival. mmm :D

kienz said...

*high 5*

*guffaw guffaw*

Anonymous said...

*guffaw guffaw* *snort*

stinchan said...

Global warming...maybe in time mid autumn festival will be changed to summer festival.

I guess for her birthday you can give your grandma''i wont kick the shit out of you'' tokens? XD

kienz said...

Peasants unite! Let's get that educated asshole! hahaha

To Chan: She has a lifetime immunity for those already, she doesn't need that as a present =) She's a nice ol lady when she doesn't deal with the maid... or anyone she finds reason to look down onto

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

mooncake festival = your grandma's lunar birthday = my friend's real birthday (sept 14) = the first day my new house became a home (ie the day we shifted in)

banyak occasion-nya

kienz said...

wow, it's a hot MOONCAKE festival =D Congrats and happy birthday to that friend of yours =D