Saturday, September 20, 2008

Yet another..

BIRTHDAY!

Happy 21st to le Racquel (quack) Lee
(Check out the forefontplay, cool eh?)

Now, Jo Kien shall customarily steal a photo of the Birthday boy/girl from somewhere
Comelnya, koala bear. Rae + the one-eyed Koala bear; put them together and you'll get a Raeola bear. Hmm... Areola bear. Pffft, shuddup Jo Kien.

Hmmm, that doesn't seem right.
That's more like it, more 'Birthday-girl-bathing-in-the-limelight' =D Yeee, Rachel nampak miang dalam gambar, wahahahaha

I had a field trip (actually, it was Lee Yiung's field trip, I just followed to tumpang glamour be a liability have some fun and help her out) to Genting today to look around for pitcher plants, photos to come up soon. Not today, I'll let you guys see Rachel bathe (eh eh, don't naughty k) in the limelight for a bit XD haha, hope your birthday was awwwwwwwww-some! (I bet it was, since SOMEBODY's bf decided to surprise her too bad he didn't hide naked in the cake though, classic trick).

Ah well, you be rolling back to Malaysia in a week, and that'd be my rolling mid-sem break. I'll be seeing ya dude, keep in touchy-touchy. I'm feeling a lil tired. rawrrrrr.

Awwwh man, I'm missing the ol' secondary school group gathering together already, boo hoo.

Coming soon to coffee shops near you..
THE BIRTHDAY GIRL

2 comments:

Rae Lee said...

lol... thank you for the post... and yes, miss the old times so much too... just contacted jac, she'll come back to KL to meet us!!! woo hoo!!! :) shall have to arrange a date... thanks again!! and note, there's not such thing as "KOALA BEAR"... its just KOALA!! :P

kienz said...

Sounds coolio, looking forward to my (assignment-laden) holiday =D hehe, okay, something new learnt, Ko-wa-lah. No Ko-wa-lah bear.