Thursday, September 25, 2008

Cryin'

Just when I finished hearing out the rhythm parts for the song Cryin' by Aerosmith, (it's play-and-sing friendly, yay) my favourite semi-translucent, thin, white nylon pick goes missing (can't they make it coloured? -_-) again.

A suitable screenshot from the vide-ow bel-ow

Bleahhhh~ let's see, I have white-ish bedsheets, tables, carpets etc. This ain't gonna be fun.


Now listen,
All I want is someone I can't resist.
I know, all I, need to know by the way that I got kissed.

I was cryin' when I met you,
now I'm tryin' to forget you.
Your love is sweet, misery.

I was cryin' just to get you,
now I'm dyin to let you,
do what you do, down on me.

It's down on me,
Yeah I got to tell you one thing,
It's been on my mind,
Girl I gotta say,
We're partners in crime,
You got that certain something,
What you give to me,
Takes my breath away.
Now the word out on the street,
Is the devil's in your kiss,
If our, love goes, up in flames
It's a fire I can't resist.

No comments: