Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Happy Birthday

Su Ann! With much better curls here than the cocker spaniel episode last year!
(Yeap, yet another stolen picture from the recipient-of-wish's blog)

I'm glad you returned the call when my calls failed to GRAB you earlier, nice talking to you again after such a long absence/silence =D hehe, 21st birthday and she answered "Nah, I'm going to bed, feeling really tired" when I told her to "have fun partying the night away", boring, lazy or plain uninteresting? hahaha, none of the above I'd presume, just prioritizing like she should (getting adequate beauty sleep is important) =D

"oh shut up Jo Kien"

To Justin,
if you're still wondering what's on the 16th of September, it ain't to do with Anwar or me =) I hope you've realized in time =p I wish you luck

2 comments:

miszmilk said...

Awww... how nice :)
6 mins is nothing compared to the countless hours/days/months of silence and just relying on textual expressions.

And hee hee, I don't think he realised yet. Busy man, he is.

kienz said...

hehe, hope you enjoyed your 21st anyway.

He's quite hopeless with birthdays ain't he? I'm hoping he sees this post =D hahaha