Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I miss..

these fellas!

Photobucket
cow dog!
Photobucket
woof! "I'm cute and I bark! (barely)"
Photobucket
Aww..
Photobucket
The greedier one of them two
Not forgettin' the lil' curious rubbish digger
Call me Mr. Inquisitive
"When I grow up, I wanna be a detective dog!"

Need to be obedient to pull it off.
I'll do anything for food.
"I'm good right? Now, where's ma food?"
Looks like a donkey doesn't he?
Donkey & Cow in action

Just to clear things up, a while ago I helped Veronica (damn, I just realized, what happened to Veronica after that? oops) find adopters for these puppies (which we successfully did - once posted on this, but it's deleted now) and these pictures were taken by me for some 'take-me!-publicity' so people will actually be tempted to adopt them. Moo-moo's in a farm (ladang somewhere in the state borders, probably happily running about) and Blackie's (this one was hard to deliver, considering how active the fella was) in a house near my area =) Hope they've grown up to be fine, young healthy canines.

7 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

AWWW! no wonder the first dog looked so familiar

ron's doin okay i guess. she's at aus now, comin back mid nov

the dogs are so cute!! love the pic of blackie and bart simpson ;)

kienz said...

heheh, I had a sick friend who was telling me he wants to grab Bart in the picture -_-

Cheryne said...

I miss them too!Cute doggie..

Rae Lee said...

SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO KIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
AH!!
What's the story behind these dogs, actually?? :p

kienz said...

To Bun: =D woof

To Rae: Cute eh? These strays were left outside Veron's neighbour's place bout a year or 2 ago? Anyway, ya know how puppies whine and make noise, so the neighbours called MPPJ or something to take them away/put them down, which prompted her to find help/adopters when she ended up finding me. I can't take no more canines in my place, so I helped her find adopters and taking these pictures to tempt/seduce people to adopt them =D

Anonymous said...

so cute ler! really like donkey and cow lor...

kienz said...

hee hee, they sure were. I like the sight of them prancing around like ponies =D hahah. They should be much bigger now, those cute poultry dogs. heheh