Monday, September 29, 2008

Last night

It's 2.12am and I'm typing while playing chor dai di with the dudes (and losing - wait, I just won a game where Tony failed to throw a card, yippee). Our lil vacation's coming to an end, even if it doesn't sound very impressive having a lil holiday in KL when we pretty much live in the city. hahah

Ah well, it's been real fun just with all the company and retardity we all have in common (which they somehow accuse me of having most sometimes). Tomorrow onwards (just lost a game), it's gonna be finishing my work (reports reports thesis etc etc backside -_-).

Watashiwa love wine

And it's the same ol' familiar feeling going on this time around in THIS vacation where I end up texting vacation updates to someone texting me back HER vacation updates =D hahaha, we love vacations, don't we, Shen? Start bringing on the facial creases after this holiday, hoo ha~

2 comments:

stinchan said...

once upon a time, a guy once called another guy an alcoholic for going to a hotel just to drink -_-

kienz said...

And he was right =D