Saturday, September 13, 2008

The grandma

.. is such a bitch when things go wrong

Money goes to her, she passes it to grandpa and forgets, and then she blames it on the maid and accuses her till she cries to me (AGAIN) pleading her innocence. And once again, I knew it wasn't missing, just misplaced, as fecking usual. One check with the grandfather and sister and we got answers.

Sometimes, I wish she wasn't my senior, and that she's healthy, fit and fecking strong and durable so I can slap the feckin shit out of her.

Cantonese All for One moment
I present to you
"I SWEAR"

DIU

2 comments:

Rae Lee said...

well... she's getting old... somethings playing up in her brain... probably? But nontheless, I understand what you mean there... smiles? :) hope all is well... take care!!

kienz said...

Yeah, it's fine, just frustrating + boring every time -_- thanks man