Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Rekindling Flames

Remember this? Man, I'm linking that post back way too many times. Now try relating that to the following picture.

"Hi, it's me again"

When diarrhoea strikes and ya arsehole goes up in flames, it's actually the Middle Finger of the Apocalypse, a mythical creature of mass destruction prodding your anus with its fingertip. It's got a high affinity for chilli and all that's spicy. I suppose when it senses high concentrations of such spicy stuff, it'd prod it's fingertip in ya anus to tap into the spiciness and as a side-effect, sets your sorry arse on fire.

Why am I so 'bo liao' (lame?) to write up a story of such mediocre calibre? I'm losing an epic battle against a plant biotech report who teamed up with the mythical creature above (the freakin Middle Finger of the Apocalypse), the freaking finger is pretty much forcing itself in every few minutes and I'm getting so sick of it I may just leave my pants off for the night so I won't have to keep taking it off. OK, kidding, my com's out in the hall, I can't expose Junior to everyone. This, still, sucks.

No comments: