Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Another late working day

"Late days are gettin to my head,
but that doesn't mean my arse will soon be burning red,
dyin's not for me, cause,
I'm never gonna stop the pain by complaining,
Not working for free,
so it ain't worryin me"


Damn, this research assistant job does feel like a full time job after all >_< *ADDED*
A week before work started...
Me: Does that mean my ID can access the lab corridors in the third and fourth floors 24/7?

Relevant authority: Yeah, I'll get it done.
Me: Do I need to get it activated in the guardhouse or something like last time?

R.A.: No, you don't have to, I can get it done from here.

Moments ago...

*goes out of lab corridors with a pail to collect ice at about 6.30 pm, which would not permit re-entry with my old access card*
*happily skips and falls down at the stairs to the fourth floor to collect ice*

*Beep beep*
*door does not open*
O_O *tries 3rd (my lab) floor*
*Beep beep*
*Access denied*

*tries 7th floor (for ice)*

*niama* *calls senior multiple times - he left his phone in the lab and wandered off*
*Good samaritan opens door for me and even leaves me residue ice to finish my work with in 4th floor* *Bumps into same good samaritan who again, opened the door for me*

This calls for.... *drum roll*
*forgot when I came back in that I needed to pee, the senior has left for dinner, just a little more work Jo Kien, hold that bladder....

T_T

2 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

can't you leave something to block the door from closing completely?

like your shoe or smth, and then as fast as possible run to the toilet (barefoot), do your thang, return to retrieve your shoe before the cleaner lady thinks it's throwable x)

kienz said...

I could, but I was lazy and almost done anyway =p and if someone *oops* kicked your shoe out of the way or something.. hahha