Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Festive Bug

Yes, I decided to post this as a 'new post' because the one I just posted was already overflowing with text, and this one will be texty as well. Dig the text-ures. Bahh. I was just wondering why everyone around is falling sick during Christmas when I remembered our ridiculous theories last night that hit us when we're yum-ing cha at a place called 'Hailam Coffeeshop' or something in SS2, which turned out quite good in our opinion (My girlish threesome and myself included). My theory was that someone around has something against carolers; either they don't like to give money to them or that carroling just bug them to no end. Hence, this disgruntled anti-Christmas-carol person let out a Christmas sorethroat bug that has unfortunately hit innocent non-carolers such as myself, Jaclyn, Jin Seon and Poing (Not to mention Nova and more people from the lab, what the hell?) -_-
While Jaclyn usually comes up with theories that are quite horrible, I think her hours of ridicule with Justin must have brightened up her senses to controversial plots. She came up with a brilliant idea that maybe the bug's let out by one of the carolling teams to hit their oppositions so they have no competition during Christmas, easily emerging as pants-down hands down winners. Klever girl, though it has flasws since they could hit themselves with the bug.


Jogging with the lazy lady trio and hitting the punching bag, is that enough to shed some layers off my low density biological layer cake? I wonder. Planning to get these to protect my knuckles from further cuts. I feel like I'm getting fitter but my weighing machine says I'm gettin heavier O_O Horror! But, ackhemm, it may be due to muscle formation since muscles are heavier than fat *beams* But dammit, I wanna lose fat, not build muscles (yet). My brother's already naming me 'Robocop' for the size & toughness of my triceps (I wonder why only that part turned out strong in me). It's time I lose some bulk to not look like a hard chunk of muscular potato -_- Gotta make it lean first. Geez, what's with my senseless rambling overflow. Oh yeah, to read something funny about the 'fatwa-fatwas' go check "Veena", it made me laugh like a dog alone.

By the way, newly discovered (through Tse Yuen) food place called "Chola Spice Garden", at the rows of shops near Sunway Pyramid. It's good! A tad expensive for Indian food since we're probably used to mamak pricing etc, but it's much better than the average mamak and it's clean, air-conditioned and quite decently furnished. The food's good so far. I've only been there twice, both times indulging in their rice dishes (Briyani Kambing & Nasi goreng Bombay with Kambing). Yes, I'm a sucker for mutton curry with briyani, it's the best combination ever, and it's one heckuva salivating affair to have theirs. First time I had it...

Tse Yuen: I thought you said you're not hungry?
Me: I wasn't, but damn, this is good shit!

I like the neat way they present their food, like how the briyani has the mutton burried within the rice like it should, served in a little pot, like the one below.
And also, the second time I was there, they served my 'Bombay Fried Rice' that was... in a chilli-orange colour, moulded into the shape of a mini Taj-Mahal, minus the towers and intricacies of course. Fine, maybe just a lil dome of rice above a block of rice. hahaha, but it's good, looked good and tasted so too =p I'll be visiting that place again for sure!

4 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

ooooh another restaurant to add in my list! exact whereabouts pleasE?

kienz said...

If you know where the Ming Tien beside pyramid is, it's at the row right behind it. Green in colour =) Hope they don't disappoint, hehe

stinchan said...

You know how she is...always had a wild imagination. Mine on the other hand, always had facts in em

kienz said...

Nah, you two are quite similar in that sense, full o' crap sometimes