Friday, December 5, 2008

Taboooor 2

Following the end of the last Tabur Picture series, the Thinker took a break from his serious face and broke into a coy smile as he continued doing what he does best: think.

Now, time for more leggy David.
Woohoo! *boo*
What's this, Shen? Moss, fern, lichen? I suddenly feel dumb.
The rock that was habitat to many ladybugs. Bunch of sexist bugs.
Tufts of cute moss. There were many nice fluffy moss beds there actually, only Shen's camwhored around them so much in her last trip I guess she didn't bother taking many pictures on them anymore =p
That's where one of the 'ropes' were, and it seemed it was there that a college student fell off the rope while climbing, some 100 feet? Memory loss ensued, or so I heard. Be careful when you climb.
Tse Yuen arranging his camera bag and his other big bag to make sure he won't lose out to Potatoe on the climb.

*WARNING: EYESORE AHEAD*
"I like rocks...
.. they're so nice, cold and comfortable.. I gotta have one to myself, don't come anywhere close to us..
.. okay, damn, they caught me in my act of stony love"
A cool demonstration of how to use the rope safely, minus the bags if possible of course.
TY: How do I look, how do I look?
Dulan. hehe, this was some sort of a.. landing that had a cave-like appearance, kinda cool. I won't mind hanging out here. A nice place for solo drunkards to drink their day away, provided they don't end up rolling down the hill.
"Jack & Jill went up the hill.... shuttup"
Boo~
My attempt to make Shen look big, tall and mighty. Mission failed
Senyum Oh yeah, remember what I said bout the drunkards? All that grafitti on the rocks did influence my impression of the place.
Cavewoman-takin-a-poop picture
Another scenic spot marred only by the person hogging half the view =p Only kidding.
Shen: Be manly! JK: Hurgh!
TY: *horny face* woo, following JK from behind's not so bad after all.
Sweeeet
I wonder why I wasn't with my bag. Hmmm.. OH! If you look hard enough you'll see Potatoe under TY's left arm, we were trying to get him up one of those non-doggy friendly slopes that she seemed to mind climbing, which we completed successfully *beams*

Enter the Doggy calendar of 2009, featuring Potatoe!
January
Note the doggy-dazzler expression February, since it's the month of love *Valentine's* Never really gave much thought on the canine mating season though.. hmmm..
November, the emo month. I dunno why I think November's the emo month really.. "November Rain" influence? Never watched the movie but it always sounded like a sad one just from its title. heh. The 'lookin far and beyond' expression.
October, because all cute people are born in October such as the author himself =D

End of Doggy Calendar Series

Now let's cruise to a shot-at-that-hot-arse from below You can tell Shen likes these shots (and the leggy David ones) just by counting how many there were =p
Freshly scraped by a branch, scar still visible today =p
How it looks like from up there
Yup, it did hurt a bit for a while.
Candida albicans, the fungus that is capable of infecting your tongue. Okay, what I really meant to say is 'candid'.
There ya go, a good example of the mossy beds and lichen, I think this picture's cool
Woof!
Vividly coloured shot, I wonder why. Woof!
heheh
Macro-ed close up of tiny lil flowers, lost track if this was by Shen or myself.
Lion King and his Monkey
No, I wasn't reaching out a hand to help him, we were heading down and I was just watching =p
"You do it like this"

Beginning of the end for Potatoe

As I've mentioned from the start, Potatoe never finished the entire hike with us, because there was this peak (yes the one we're trying to carry her down from down there) that was just plain unfriendly to canines. We tried to pass her (gently) like a package from one dude to another, from above to below, but she struggled too much.. and we lost her.


Our failed attempt at doggy passing.
Almost there.. too bad though..
Potatoe: NO NO NO NO!

Nah, just kidding, we didn't drop her or anything. We even contemplated stuffin her in my bag for a while to get down, but thought she won't fit and would probably jump out or bite me or something. Anyway, we figured that she just won't come, and so we lead her back to the first peak we helped her up, where she actually skipped down (albeit involuntarily) before I threw her that final Potato bun (no 'e') that she had so rightfully earned. She didn't take it at first, but I watched a lil longer and caught her stealing it in typical lightning canine fashion before running off =p Since we left Shen on the rock near this cliff and lead Potatoe back, she was really reluctant to go, probably thinking we're forgetting that lady Shen that pretty much fell asleep on the rock. She waited there for quite a while before finally budging to move after all 3 of us (David, TY and myself) walked ahead back and began to shoot beckoning looks at Potatoe. She's such a funny canine =p Loyal, too. Well, that's the last we saw of her in the hike, move on fellas =P

You just CANNOT deny the bunny-resemblance here.
Wooo... I found someone else who likes rocks..
Caught climbing
That's me!

Begining of David-JK drama scene.
JK: I'm gonna fall! David, lemme be! Go on ahead! You must survive!
David: No! I'll save you if it's the last thing I do!

David: Almost there! Take my hand! JK: I'm trying, just a lil more!
JK: Damn, is that a camera? David: *retracts hand swift as lightning* Er.. what?
JK: What's with all this voyeurism, man, can't two guys get some privacy on the cliffs anymore these days? David: .....

And he climbs on ahead =p
So I followed =D
And felt the sudden, overwhelming impulse to stretch my back
For I knew we would be entering another site for good scenery. Maybe THIS was the one with Genting Highlands up there, I can't be sure anymore *Checks full-sized photo* Yup, sure is, I can see the colourful First World alright =p
Just cropped it so you can see, the building on the right, is First World Hotel.
Proud of myself for making it through this trip. Exceedingly megaproud, till I have to publicly air my balls to make myself feel even better about myself.
I'm sure he felt good too, only he had difficulties summoning the strength to express himself like I did. Maybe it's because he didn't air his balls like I did
A very fascinating, silver (aluminium foil-like) bug (spider, we presumed, since it seemed to have eight appendages and built a web) we found high on the hills. We initially thought it was a silver beatle caught as prey and tried to free it even, until we noticed it moving all over the web freely. It built the web, no doubt about it. Notice the thick bluish webbing that covers some parts of the finer, more normal-looking spider web? That's what caught Shen's eye initially actually. Took us a while to get this shot actually.
Spiderbum, looks like it was nowhere near silver on its underside =p
And then Shen got fascinated by mating butterflies, before we both snapped these pictures.. Okay fine, the butterflies got my attention after a while of watching and I was lagging the team by wanting to take a hot naughty nice picture of the lovebirds butterflies. Somehow, David and TY were unfazed by the butterflies, hehe, so they moved on, waited and grumbled like the old men they are until we caught up.
They were quite big, really. You could actually make out.. 'who was in who', if you looked closely >_<
Final picture, mandatorily taken by Shen before we left. The hike down was a slightly muddy, slipper clay path fringed with ferns and more things that tickled your legs as you walked. Shen and I almost slipped a handful of times =_= Quite a long walk, felt especially so since there was not much to look at except Shen's butt ahead of me on the way down. Until we met some leeches doing that "come get me" dance of course, what a turn off

Before it all ended, we wanted to go to the river to take a dip, but our plans were marred by the stupid dancing leeches again, they got David and our appetite for a dip was instantly potong-ed. Actually, we pulled the leech out in time, it didn't actually suck David. I mean, ya know, his blood. No penetration yet. shuddups Just read it as it is. So we left, without seeing Potatoe and the three of us (minus David) had lunch in Kepong before I dropped each of them home. It also marked the first and only day Shen set her lucky eyes on my glorious crib and ferocious dog and the same day I got to toy with her sister's guitar at her place for a while (I prefer mine, teehee~). And I got my new guitar strings on this day, when the BRAND NEW B string decided to break on me the moment I turned the freakin tuning heads. ROAR

-fin-

4 comments:

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

awww i wanna get the Doggy calendar!

kienz said...

Heheh, visit Tabur, I'm sure they're still in stock XD

Cheryne said...

You and your stony love..= =+

Funny to see you guys trying to carry the dog..haha...

kienz said...

hahaha, wasn't easy man! She was totally against it >_< hehehe