Sunday, December 7, 2008

How to thwart the hound

This is entirely random, and I dunno why I just suddenly thought of it (much earlier though, it just resurfaced) and thought it may appeal to you (few) female readers.

Have you ever been disgusted at how males, straight ones at least, react to sex? How they're just enveloped by a maddening rage resembling a vampire's thirst for blood (Sorry, been reading devouring "Twilight") when sex is on their minds? Well, personally I do feel disgusted by myself at times when I feel that (feck, I totally shrank into a peanut when I typed that out). Anyway, here's something I thought up earlier when my mind crossed the topic.

Imagine your horny, expectant boyfriend on a special occasion where he's almost definite to work his eager hands on your frail bra buckle, the one niggling obstacle to his little heavenly valley. Now picture how frustrated he'd be if you somehow tampered with the buckle so it won't EVER give way (of course, use a cheap bra if you think he's probably gonna tear it apart or something, or make him buy u a new, exceedingly luxurious one if he violates it). Owh.. the torment, the burning anguish that would eat him up as he struggle like a fish breathing air. His magnificent (Since it does not always apply, 'magnificence' here does not refer to size) prize, the coveted fleshy twin towers obscured by a thick fog of impenetrable clouds. Watch him whine as his futile efforts begin to frustrate him even further, as you mock expressions of hopelessness, disappointment and boredom. Film the process if you will. Man, that would be one heckuva way to get back at your boyfriend if he ever used "oops, wrong hole!" as an excuse crossed your path XD

Shit, am I even a man to be writing something so pro-female?

9 comments:

miszmilk said...

Sounds more like some girl didn't give you access to the 69th floor despite backdooring.

Hehe, read more like a erotic novel.

stinchan said...

either that or he was the one with the bra on

kienz said...

hahahah, come on fellas, don't view me like that =D

Chan, I've never worn a bra and I won't ever have to -_-

σ §úzZzù§ σ said...

hahaha reminded me of an ad where this expectant guy was waiting for the girl to unhook her bra, and when she did there was another one underneath, and another, and another, and another

will pass you the link if i can find that again on youtube ;)

juz wondering, do guys ever fumble in unhooking? this might call for another zzUseful how-to :D

stinchan said...

I'll try and look around if they have Victor's Secrets for you dude...not sure though. what colour do you prefer.

kienz said...

hahah.. I wonder, I suppose accidents happen and some guys probably do fumble? How often, I don't know, but I suppose it decreases with time =P hahah

Chan: wtv man, I don't mind the models though =D

Anonymous said...

y ur head is alwiz stuffed with this kind of things? i dont blame uncle really for branding u..
i tot guys should be pro on how to unhook bra, more than a gal do?
come on i know a number who know how to unhook with one hand, i dont even know how to do it myself.

kienz said...

=P Well that's what the 'tampering to make it unhookable' is for =D Us guys are so full of ourselves we almost make sure we don't look when it happens so it looks effortless, ya know? So it'd be just perfect maybe if the thing was sewn together or something, hahaha

miszmilk said...

Haha, special 'Velcro' straps for Jo Kien!