Monday, December 29, 2008

Jac Jac Day

First, let's have a few silly pictures of Jac on her birthday celebration.
Hi. I'm Jaclyn and it's my birthday.Yes, this is also me.
I am getting drunk on a bottle of Hot Peri-peri Sauce. No prizes for guessing where we dined.


Also present that night, Jin Seon and le Bounce! (As the fingers accused)

Yeah, waiting for Junde, Sze Yuen, Choong Khin and Tony to arrive was indeed boring, eh Jin Seon?
But, it was worth it, we all had great heaps of fun =p
The cake ceremony, which was timed to perfection when dear Missy Jac went to take a piss in the toilet (ignore the three packs of cards beside the cake)
Birthday wish: "Okay, I wish to get straight As for my results, to grow taller, endless supply of good food, alcohol and coffee, my dream guy Jo Kien to make some moves on me later etc etc...

Half an hour later....
Okay, done with my wish, we can blow the candles now!
And cut the cake!
Playing with my camera's zoom at Choong Khin.
Toser the Pony and Choong Khin
CK & Sze Yuen

And then there was a 'surprise'
Sim Onn! with Junde
News was that he's now exclusively homosexual, as opposed to the bisexuality that we were used to with him.
We even went for a post-dinner drink, Jac got us a big one, as you can see. Warning, you need to spend a minimum of RM30 and must have at least 6pax to order this for your birthday, in the same place we celebrated Shen's birthday =p
My face off with Sim Onn, he spat tea in my face moments later. wanker -_-
Happy 21st Jac, hope we helped make your day =)


Tomorrow's bound to be a boring day in the condo, having to keep watch at construction workers from 9-5 only being free for lunch hour -_- I hope they have internet there. Shen's surprising me by keeping up with every post I write like an obligation. Shit, this gives me less room to bitch about her. hahah

2 comments:

wέι εяи said...

heh heh. the both of you still look very matching. why no pics of the both of u? XD

kienz said...

because it's my camera and I did most of the snapping -_- *bish bish* ok fine, maybe I didn't do most the snapping this time. We just didn't wanna send out the wrong message to 8 pohs like you again =p nyahaha